Gayatri has choreographed a number of new & innovative dance dramas and each year the Academy showcases thematic dance drama and some contemporary themes in the Annual Recital and other public events. All of the contemporary themes have received special appreciation as the music is especially composed by her husband, C.V. Subramanian, in synchronization with the dance patterns.
In Atlanta, her students have given a number of performances on various occasions, some of which are based on original composition and choreography.
- At the Annual Dance Recital conducted by 'Soundarya Natya Kalalaya', 2007
- During Diwali Cultural program conducted by Shree Shakti Mandir for two consecutive years, 2006 and 2007
- At the summer camp held at Shree Shakti Mandir, 2007
- For Navaratri Celebration at Hindu Temple of Atlanta, 2008
- At Greater Atlanta Tamil Sangam for Tamil New Year celebration, 2007
- Performance by students for "Global Mela" in Global Mall, 2007
- Participation in Diwali Cultural Program organized by Shree Shakti Mandir, 2007.
- Dance ballet, "Bhakta Prahalad", presented for Hindu Temple of Atlanta during Balaji Kumbabhishekam, 2008.
- Performance at Mississippi State University featuring "Bhakta Prahalad" dance ballet, 2008
- At Asian Cultural Experience dance festival, 2009 representing India.
- "Priyam Bharatam", a dance performance for the "Festival of India" program organized by Indian American Cultural Association, 2009
- Annual Recital and a dance drama "Krishna Leela" at the Hindu Temple of Atlanta, Riverdale, 2009 in presence of Guru Smt. Padmini Radhakrishnan
- Annual recital themed "Margam" and "Panchabhootam" dance production, 2010
- Greater Atlanta Malayalee Association 30th year celebration, 2011
- Greater Atlanta Malayalee Association "Nrithya Bharati" inaugural program, GA, 2011
- Annual Recital and a thematic dance drama "Om Shakti", 2011 held at Kennesaw State University, Georgia
- Annual Recital and a thematic dance drama "Vasanthavalli", 2012 held at Kennesaw State University, Georgia
- Annual Recital and a thematic dance drama, "Dasavatharam" celebrating Soundarya Natya Kalalaya's 10th anniversary at Kennesaw State University, GA, 2013
- Annual Recital and a thematic dance drama "Yatra" showcasing the temples of India held at Kennesaw State University, GA, 2014
- Performance at "Indian Cultural Event" Diwali celebration by Kennesaw State University, Georgia, 2014
- Performance at Sri Ramanavami celebrations 2014 at Sri Hanuman Mandir, Alpharetta, GA
- Chindia Summit conference conducted by Kennesaw State University held at Cobb Galleria, Atlanta 2016
- Annual Recital and a thematic dance drama "Krishna Vande Jagatgurum" held at Georgia Tech, 2016
- Annual Recital and a thematic dance drama "Trayi", the divine trinity at Lassiter Concert Hall, GA, 2018
- Annual Recital and a thematic dance drama "Bhakta Anjaneya", Kennesaw State University, GA 2019
- Annual Recital and a thematic dance drama "Bala Bhakta" on the stories of young devotees, 2020